BOLOGNA NIPPLES - peter cavanaugh

BOLOGNA NIPPLES

peter cavanaugh


I'm trying to learn the aesthetic of the internet writer. And when he told me he only read my blog for the pictures of pretty girls at parties, I didn't care because I looked over, and my girlfriend was taking off her bra in la vida real. That's la cosa mejor. And letting her fall asleep next to me is another cosa mejor.

I’m trying to learn the aesthetic of the internet writer. I am trying to be earnest. I don't really read blogs. I am only looking for pictures of pretty girls. One time I thought I saw a nipple, but now I'm thinking it might have been an advertisement for Subway. And then there should be a tangent here, and it will pair words that have yet to be paired. I will talk about the bones of your father and toothpicking my teeth with the crack of his ribs. And do I need to feel more alone? Will I have to tell my girlfriend we are not so now? And do I need to drink more? I'm trying to learn the aesthetic of the internet writer.


Peter Cavanaugh
www.tulipweekly.wordpress.com